+1

Source passed mvn rat:check
Was able to rebuild from the tag.
Was able to install the plugins.
Restarted server and then installed Daytrader 2.1.3, configured it,
switched to EJB3 Full mode and was able to run the Test Scenario servlet
and see that OpenJPA was being used -
2010-02-08 10:01:13,511 INFO  [Runtime] Starting OpenJPA 2.0.0-beta
2010-02-08 10:01:13,572 INFO  [JDBC] Using dictionary class
"org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary".

-Donald