OK, it doesn't look like I had the 2.1 branch setup to create a
source-release.tar/zip, but the 2.2 branch did create and upload those.
 So, I'll cancel the 2.1.3-beta plugin vote (but not the 2.2-beta vote)
and create another release candidate with me missing uber source files.

Until then, please take a look at the 2.2-beta plugin.

Also, I just extracted the 2.1.3-beta plugin tag to a Windows machine
that has never built it and was able to build without problems.  The
key, is that you need artifacts from a local 2.1.3 Server build in your
repo first.  I have never gotten a CAR to build for any release, unless
you build its prereq server level locally first, even for the 2.2
plugins (this holds true for the Samples and Daytrader plugins.....)

-Donald