Hi

I am a newbi at building geronimo so it could be by lack of knowledge,in
that case forgive me. I am trying to build the 2.2 branch from source. I
am at the latest revision (927171) and followed the instructions at
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo.html

I started with an empty maven repository and am running a mvn clean
install. The build fails with a compilation problem:

/branches/2.2/plugins/connector/geronimo-connector/src/main/java/org/apa
che/geronimo/connector/work/GeronimoWorkManagerGBean.java:[
38,8] cannot find symbol

symbol  : constructor
GeronimoWorkManager(java.util.concurrent.Executor,java.util.concurrent.E
xecutor,java.util.concurrent.Executor,org.apache.geronimo.transact
ion.manager.XAWork)

inspecting the constructors on the GeronimoWorkManager I can see :

public GeronimoWorkManager(GeronimoExecutor sync, GeronimoExecutor
start, GeronimoExecutor sched, TransactionContextManager
transactionContextManager)

and I understand that this is not the expected constructor.

Can anyone explain to me how to fix this problem or tell me what I am
doing wrong ?

Kind regards,

Marco