For geronimo-schema-java1.4 and java 5 schemas, I wish somebody could
double-check the descriptions in the license and notice files in the
geronimo-schema-javaee_6 before moving them out. I have mentioned it in the
past, and Donald gave me some suggestions to refer to the OpenJPA project.
I do update them from my understanding. But ... Anyway, if we are OK with
the current descriptions, I would move 1.4 and 1.5 out as soon as possible.

--
Ivan