On Apr 5, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Ivan wrote:

> For geronimo-schema-java1.4 and java 5 schemas, I wish somebody could
> double-check the descriptions in the license and notice files in the
> geronimo-schema-javaee_6 before moving them out. I have mentioned it in the
> past, and Donald gave me some suggestions to refer to the OpenJPA project.  I
> do update them from my understanding. But ... Anyway, if we are OK with the
> current descriptions, I would move 1.4 and 1.5 out as soon as possible.

IIRC, I took a quick look at the ee6 schema license/notice files and they
looked good. Would definitely re-review prior to release.

Are we going to/do we need to release 1.4 and 1.5 schema's? Originally the 1.4
and 1.5 schemas had license restrictions which prohibited us including in our
svn. If all xsd's have been fixed, then we can move them out. It would be good
to do this, but if we don't need to re-release them, it's not absolutely
imperative, IMO.