On Apr 22, 2010, at 3:43 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> Here are 3 scripts <attached> to help checkout, rat:check and build the
> tags in the vote.

Thanks for the scripts. A few comments:

1) We are voting on source artifacts, not svn. So, I use wget. (e.g. 'wget
--no-check-certificate
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-007/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-activation_1.1_spec/1.1/geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.1-source-release.tar.gz).
2) I generally try to insure that the svn tag is equivalent to the source
archive (e.g. 'diff -r --strip-trailing-cr geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.1
geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-svn') SVN's handling of  $Date tags can make this
a bit painful...
3) Easier to use 'svn export' rather than 'svn co'
4) I generally try to verify the signatures and checksums also.