Hi Donald

Thanks for the reply.  I am not familar with BVAL tck.  Can you point
me the suiteXmlFiles?   Also does the BVAL tck provides a valid
archive to be deployed to a App server?

Please see more comments in line.

Lin

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org> wrote:
> It looks like the same general setup as the BVAL tck, in that it uses
> the surefire plugin and a suiteXmlFiles which is either provided in the
> downloaded TCK files or provided locally (which I don't think we can use
> the open web beans overrides unless we have TCK challenges approved by
> Oracle.)

Could you please explain why we could not use the tck runner from open
web beans?   If we want to run the tests ourselves, we could copy some
files to make it happen.  They are all under ASL v2.0.

atinject tck itself didn't provide any instruction on how to run them,
other than the java doc.  In the javadoc, it indicates the test needs
to be configured with your injector.  There is no mentioning of
running this against a real App Server.  The fact that they didn't
provide a java ee archive and only provided .class files made me
believe deploy/configure the class files onto the injector is
sufficient.