I think we've put all the jars or wars that could have this file in them in the
bundle class path, so I would expect bundle.getResources() to provide all the
possiblilites.  I haven't tried it in this context, but it seems to work for
something similar -- finding META-INF/resources directories in jars in
WEB-INF/lib in wars.

thanks
david jencks