On 10/26/2010 12:10 PM, Trygve Sanne Hardersen wrote:
Thanks for you suggestions.

I have been using Jetty trunk internally for a couple of weeks, and did my own changes to the Geronimo codebase to make them work. These are much the same as the ones that have been added to Geronimo now, so I have replaced them with your changes.

I haven't had any problems running the new Jetty once the changes to Geronimo were in place, but I'll try to debug/kill the server during shutdown and let you know what I find.

I just committed some fixes that finally allow the server to start and I'm seeing some exceptions and a very slow shutdown time now. From the exceptions, I have a feeling that there have been some lifecycle changes in jetty that are resulting in somethings getting restarted every time a filter is removed. This will probably take a little more work to sort out.

Rick

Trygve