I just go through the requirements in
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs quickly and here are some
differences I've noticed.  Not sure I was looking into the right direction.

Project Website                             complied
Project Naming and Description       complied
Website navigation links         complied
Trademark attributions            we don't have one on the Geronimo homepage,
might need to update the main page?
TM on logos and graphics       we don't have the "TM" symbol in the graphic,
might need to update the Graphic?