Welcome, David and Ryan~!

Looking forward your contributions~!

You might want to take a look at the Writing Style guideline at [1] first
and grab any of topics you'd like to help with. We have a list of topics for
each Geronimo version, for example G3.0, you may find the list at [2]. Feel
free to take any number of them or you can update the table if necessary.

[1].
https://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/tips-for-writing-and-formatting-documentation.html
[2].
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC30/Apache+Geronimo+v3.0+documentation+development+status

Anything else you want to know, I'd love to help.

Jeff C