My 2 cents here.

We might want to add some samples on how to use Geronimo in a Hybrid
environment, thinking about the scenario the users have both Java EE
applications and intend to move forwards to OSGi programming model, they
might want to make sure the legacy Java EE assets could be successfully
accessed by their new OSGi bundles, and 2 types of programming model could
interact with each other.  For example,

*  how to access BundleContext from a Java EE module,
*  how to inject OSGi services into a Java EE module,
*  how to access Java EE resources in an OSGi module, resources like queues,
datasources

and so on..

Geronimo surely has the capability and IMHO we could demonstrate that.

Any comments?

Jeff