Thank you, Viola, for bringing this out to discussion!

I would suggest to try to understand the pain of Java EE programming model,
and see what the hybrid impl. that geronimo is doing could bring us to
relieve/mitigate those pains.

Maybe, we can figure out some high level usage scenario that Java EE model
cannot handle easily. For example, the online application
upgrade/maintanence is a pain to java ee application. When user find a bug
against an online production system, the developer generally have to
stop/cease the online application, redeploy it to get the fixes work.

In the OSGi model, it provides a possibility/flexibility to let user do that
without a business break. If we could demonstrate that in the sample, that
should be great!

Forrest