Hi,

As a Apache Camel, ServiceMix and Karaf committer, I have different
questions that I would like to discuss with Geronimo team.

1) Karaf
- Geronimo platform is based and uses Apache Karaf Project (versin 1.x). Is
it planned to migrate to a more recent release of Karaf 2.x by example ?
- Can we deploy Geronimo project (that should be a collection of bundles +
config files) in Apache ServiceMix or Karaf ? If this is the case, do you
have a document describing the procedure - features to be deployed + config
files required ?

2) OpenEJB
Can you tell me if Geronimo uses OpenEJB project or its own EJB container ?
Can we deploy on Karaf Geronimo EJB container only ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer