Hi Kevan,

Many thanks for the information. Using karaf 2.2.1 will be a great
news. Do you know why "features" commands are not deployed on the
existing platform based on Karaf 1.x ? I hope that you will use it in
next release of geronimo as it will allow us to deploy Apache Camel
project where there is a camel-ejb component for doing integration
with EJB components and not only using Spring.

Remark : there is an issue during build process of geronimo -->

[org.apache.geronimo.system.plugin.PluginInstallerGBean] : Unable to
install plugin
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot read source file at
/Users/charlesmoulliard/.m2/repository/org/apache/aries/application/org.apache.aries.application.utils/0.2.1/org.apache.aries.application.utils-0.2.1.jar
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.AbstractRepository.copyToRepository(AbstractRepository.java:79)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.plugin.LocalOpenResult.install(LocalOpenResult.java:51)

BTW, as Aries 0.3 has been released, that could be great to use it
instead of 0.2.1 which has not been released for utils !!!

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com