On Jul 13, 2011, at 9:46 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Jul 11, 2011, at 12:54 AM, David Jencks wrote:
>
>> testSpecializedBeanNotInstantiated(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.EnterpriseBeanSpecializationIntegrationTest)
>> testSpecializingBeanHasBindingsOfSpecializedAndSpecializingBean(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.EnterpriseBeanSpecializationTest)
>> testSpecializingBeanHasNameOfSpecializedBean(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.EnterpriseBeanSpecializationTest)
>> testSpecializingClassDirectlyExtendsNothing(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.directlyExtendsNothing.DirectlyExtendsNothingTest)
>> testSpecializingClassDirectlyExtendsSimpleBean(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.directlyExtendsSimpleBean.DirectlyExtendsSimpleBeanTest)
>> testSpecializingClassImplementsInterfaceAndExtendsNothing(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.implementInterfaceAndExtendsNothing.ImplementsInterfaceAndExtendsNothingTest)
>> testSpecializingAndSpecializedBeanHasName(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.inheritance.specialization.enterprise.broken.sameName.SameNameTest)
>
> Have all but 3 of these passing in the embedded container in my local copy.
> The 3 that fail are "broken" ones.  Simply need to add validation for those.
> My impl code is a bit hacked -- currently only works for @Stateful and not
> exactly implemented in the right spot -- but otherwise looks like a good
> approach.  Will clean it up and check it in tomorrow.

Excellent!  On the geronimo side I've changed things around so that we have one
openejb appInfo tree for the entire application and use it to set up the owb
context.  This _ought_ to fix the problem in g. that I was seeing that the owb
context didn't include any of the specialized classes (since it was looking at
only one of the modules in the ear).  However I'm still cleaning up loose ends
so apps will deploy ok :-)

thanks
david jencks