Hi David Jencks,

Many cases in interop and webservices failed with following similar
exception at deployment phase after your owb/openejb refactor.     Seems
deploymentinfo does not get initialized correclty in

org.apache.geronimo.openejb.EjbDeployment.initialize(BeanContext) {
}

at all.    could you please take a look ?

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
Configuration  xxx failed to start due
following reasons:
  The service
EJBModule=xxxx.jar,J2EEApplication=default/xxxx/1-default/car,SingletonBean=xxxx,j
WSLink,name=xxxx  did not start because null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.geronimo.openejb.EjbDeployment.getBeanClass(EjbDeployment.java:239)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.axis2.ejb.EJBWebServiceGBean.<init>(EJBWebServiceGBean.java:76)
Method)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.ReflectionUtil$ConstructorFactory.create(ReflectionUtil.java:958)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:276)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:940)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:271)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:105)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBeanInstanceState.java:127)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInstance.java:567)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKernel.java:386)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:462)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:226)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:702)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:681)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartCommand.java:67)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

--
Shawn