On Jul 15, 2011, at 11:45 AM, Russell E Glaue wrote:

> If we value documentation as much as we value code, then how about this
> modification?

Great. Thanks!

It wasn't actually my intent to include that diversity statement. That was a
one time statement from a past report, motivated by external events. Inclusion
in the draft was a copy-paste carryover and poor editing on my part.

The documentation contributions are definitely worth noting (and well desired,
too!) I've updated the wiki.

I've also added the project branding checklist that is required for our board
report.