All,
If anyone's willing to lend a hand on meeting our project branding requirements
-- help would be much appreciated. It's the PMCs responsibility to insure the
requirements are met. But anyone (contributor/committer/pmc member) can help us
meet the requirements. As a reminder --
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs provides a good overview of our
requirements.

I've made a few updates to help us to meet more of the requirements. More eyes
to review would definitely be appreciated. Updates and contributions would be
quite welcome... From the checklist:

1) Project Website Basics : homepage is project.apache.org (check)

2) Project Naming And Descriptions : use proper Apache forms, describe product,
etc. (I made some updates, today. Could use review)

3) Website Navigation Links : navbar links included, link to www.apache.org
included (Check. I've made a few updates today for better compliance).

4) Trademark Attributions : attribution for all ASF marks included in footers,
etc. (I've updated a template and appears to be working. Could stand for some
better formatting. We'll also need to review the whole site).

5) Logos and Graphics : include TM, use consistent product logo on your site
(This will take some work)

6) Project Metadata : DOAP file checkedin and up to date (I've made some
updates and committed --
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/trunk/doap_Geronimo.rdf).