I got some time to try the trunk change locally after G 2.1.8 release
stuffs are basically done :-)

Several findings about the trunk changes:
1. The server trunk can only be compiled with Maven 3, that's the reason it
failed to compile in the TCK environment(the maven version used in TCK env
is 2.2.1). I will update the TCK env in the coming days.
2. The testsuite cannot be executed since geronimo-maven-plugin cannot
launch the server now. This issue will also block TCK execution.
3. The command line interfaces has big changes, I cannot find
startup/shutdown/geronimo scripts now. I do not look into the changes
further, so I even don't know how to launch the server now.

So generally, I think we need a introduction about how to use the trunk
build now.

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest