Thanks David,

Can you please provide some guide on how to go about doing the integration?
Excuse my apparent ignorance, but this area is completely new to me.

1. where/which/what are the integration points for tomcat?
E.g any initialization/routines/library calls aside the vanila tomcat
itself?
2. Gotchas to be aware of
3. Tips to ensure standards compliance

Many thanks

>From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: geronimo websocket
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:54:15 GMT
I don't think anyone is actively working on the geronimo server at the
moment (happy to be
proven wrong….). Options I can think of are:

- integrate a more recent tomcat yourself, hopefully providing patches.

- use karaf with jetty

thanks
david jencks