You’re welcome to ticker around w/ configuration with the Geronimo JEE pantheon.

Tamaya developers are welcome ticker around w/ configuration with the Geronimo
JEE pantheon.

It’s ok if Geronimo has two, or even more, different configuration mechanisms.
I predict that the config adapter to accommodate the two would be pretty damn
interesting, especially if it were a result of collaboration between Tamaya
developers and your team, Mark.

I will explicitly point out, as I’ve said in other emails on this topic,
discussions of JSR/JCP have no place on these mailing lists, usually.

With that said, how can we help?  I know that we need to pull off the dust
covers of a lot of our tooling.  I’m generating an inventory of what’s fallen
into disrepair.

Regards,
Alan