Von: Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Gesendet: Sonntag, Mai 5, 2019 4:09 PM
An: geronimo-dev
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] implement jakarta spec apis

For now I've used the following patterns:

<groupId>org.apache.geronimo.jakarta-specs</groupId>
because specs and jakarta-specs should be in a clearly separated folder.

<artifactId>geronimo-jakarta-servlet_spec</artifactId>
because 'jakarta' should be in the jar name

<version>4.0_1-SNAPSHOT</version>
4.0 is for servlet-4.0, 1 is the patch level.

I'd NOT do a release or push to our snapshots repo until in about 2 weeks when
the modus operandi is clear within the Jakarta community.

LieGrue,
strub