Hi all,

Does anyone feel strongly for LongDoubleFloatDoubleVertex?
Reasons why I think it should be removed:

  1.  Right now it's incorrect (returns target vertex id as edge value).
  2.  Iteration will always be inefficient, since the underlying Mahout
open-addressing hash map implementation doesn't provide iterators. It provides
a way to copy the keys and values to external arrays/lists.
  3.  It's the only reason why we have Mahout as a dependency.

I think we should strive to provide model implementations that are generic
and/or extremely efficient. This one satisfies neither.

Thanks,

Alessandro