Hi Alessio!

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 1:02 AM, Ing. Alessio Arleo <ingar...@icloud.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have been working with Giraph for quite some time now, and I focused on
> developing
> distributed layout algorithms with it. With my work I earned three
> publications on the
> subject (two on conferences and one on journal, links after the signature)
> and I would
> now like to insert my algorithm (a force-directed single and multi-level
> layout) into the
> Giraph library of examples.
>
> If the community sees this as a valuable addition, I would be really glad to
> proceed (I do not
> know if a thread on Jira would be created, since I’m not familiar with it I
> will leave that to you)
> especially given the close release of version 1.2.0.
>
> Keep up the good work :)

Thanks for the kind words and potential contributions. The way forward
here is to open
up a JIRA. You can do that by creating an account at
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
and then logging an issue describing the nature of your contribution
and the technical
details. Then you attach a patch to it and the community will
review/comment/iterate
as needed.

Sounds good?

Thanks,