Hi All,

Firstly, Happy New Year everyone. I really hope that 2013 is a good year
for everyone.

It would be excellent to get a Gora 0.3 release done, however there are a
couple of blocking issues. As I see it we have the following

GORA-182 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-182> Nutch 2.1 does
not work with gora-cassandra 0.2.1

GORA-170 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-170> Getting a
BufferUnderflowException in class CassandraColumn, method fromByteBuffer()

GORA-188 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-188> testSerdeWebPage
failure - PersistentBase#equals() fails with map fields

GORA-189 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-189> String parameters
in generated Persistent subclasses by Compiler -not only Utf8-

The thing is that some of these are linked, and I also anticipate that we
may run into other problems once some/all have been resolved so to speak.
The purpose of this thread is to attempt to draw up some roadmap for
releasing, and of course to understand what is required in the development
drive for us to reach this target.

Any input would be excellent.

Best

Lewis