Hi Furkan,
Thanks for your feedback.

Please find replies to your comments inline.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 6:19 PM Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sheriffo,
>
> Thanks for your great effort!
>
> 1) Could you separate charts for HBase and MongoDB? HBase charts suppress
> MongoDB ones.

Yes, this is now done. Can you please have a look?

> 2) Report says that:
>
> *"In this work, we have time to include only three gora data stores
> (MongoDB, HBase and CouchDB)"*
>
> However, you have not run this benchmark for CouchDB as far as I know?

Yes, you are right that it is not included in the benchmark results but I
have included its implementation in the module. This includes
auto-generating mapping and related files. Due to time factors, there was a
bit of discussion as to which datastores to include in the preliminary
benchmarking and we have decided to include HBase and MongoDB. In future, I
will work on adding more data stores and compare their performance as well.

> 3) I don't think there is a need to add commit hashes and messages as
> Appendix. Especially if we consider that hashes will be changed once the PR
> merged into the codebase.

I have seen this as a good tip in the email send by GSoC team, but I agree
with you and I have now removed this.

> Kind Regards,
> Furkan KAMACI

Thank you.