Hello Himanshu,

Thanks for reaching Gora mailing list. This project also involves expanding
the datastore support of Gora as the previous year's projects. What I can
suggest you is clone the source from [1] build the source and start using
the software. There is a tutorial written [2] which will give you a
good idea on what Gora does. Then you need to come up with a proposal
describing what has to be done, basic design, goals, and possible
approaches. Once you are done with the proposal, create a subpage using the
previous year's templates in the wiki. [3] If you come with any
issue/question, please always write to the dev mailing list, we as the Gora
community can always help you out with that.

[1] https://github.com/apache/gora
[2] http://gora.apache.org/current/tutorial.html
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/Google+Summer+of+Code

Madhawa