[image: image.png]

Hi All,

In my last email, I attached the snapshots of the errors I encountered
while building the project.
Now, I changed the environment from Windows to Linux and was able to
successfully build the project.

Attaching the screenshot to this mail.

Now, I am trying out the Gora-tutorial module and looking for any drivers
of Gora projects for their version updates, etc.

Looking forward to a fruitful collaboration!

Many thanks,
Himanshu.