2013/11/22 Szczepan Faber-2 [via Gradle] <
ml-node+s1045684n5712035...@n5.nabble.com>

> Thanks for feedback guys.
>
> Using '#' makes the implementation much easier, because it's very clear
> where the class qualified name ends and when the method name starts. Still,
> the current plan is to use '.' because Adam & me prefer it. As far as
> command line is concerned I'll make the implementation dead simple (for
> starters), e.g. assume that if the last word is lowercase it's a method.
> For special cases, one can always declare the method in the build script
> via dsl.
>
> The assumption of method name starting with lower case is OK for many
languages. It will not work for C# and probably some other. Declaring the
method in build script is not the best idea if I want to implement 'run
test method' action for the IDE unless you want to force IDE to create some
dynamic script on the fly. BTW: Go lang seems to name functions randomly.

-Radim

Currently, in Gradle master here's how you can declare specific method via