On 18.09.2016 15:03, Remi Forax wrote:
[...]
This one is a new bug/feature,
it's part of what we have called 'stronger' (not strong) encapsulation
i.e. most of the classes of java.* disallow setAccessible, before that
only internal packages were disallowing setAccessible.

For your specific bug, you can use ClassLoader.getDefinedPackages() or
classloader.getUnamedModule().getPackages() instead.

too bad, we just got the build before that successfully run our build and I fear that we will now have new problems. The code that uses setAccessible in Groovy is now pretty flexible when it comes setAccessible, but still... well right now we have to see for a new gradle fix

bye Jochen