Dear all,

Groovy still does not provide a mechanism to override the `toString` and
`equals` methods for custom Collection and Map objects. This is a serious
limitation in some use cases.

I'm proposing with the following pull request to introduce a marker
annotation that allows a custom object to use the `toString` and `equals`
as expected.

https://github.com/apache/groovy/pull/566

Any comment or improvement is welcome.

Cheers,