I think these features are very similar. Expanding the "use" block's scope is
basically the same as adding a global extension method, in my opinion (the
entire "use" schema doesn't seem to have any advantages over extensions
anyway). I think the best way forward is to get an experimental, working
implementation of same-module extensions. Once again, the syntax I mentioned
removes the necessity for annotations or special import statements. Perhaps
for temporary purposes an annotation should be introduced. What do you think
about this?