No problems, it slipped through our voting process. I know that wasn't one
of the things I was looking for this time since I checked that previously
for the earlier fixes. We can do another release in a week or two. If
everyone can check on the other features in the release, that would be
great - we can fix up a few things that didn't make it or slipped through.
I'll make it harder for that to happen when building too. We currently give
a warning but we can make it stricter.

Cheers, Paul.