These results look great, Daniel G-)

With regards to nomenclature: What is your definition of megamorphic as compared to polymorphic ? The web does not seem to be in complete agreement on these terms - I assume you are referring to the number of call site cache entries needed (monomorphic: 1, polymorphic: > 1, megamorphic: > cache size) ?

Cheers,
mg

PS: Came across some Kotlin code during my web search. Mind still shudders at seeing the syntax
var result: Foo= calcFooResult()
used in a statically typed language - bloated, hard to read, why are we seemingly assigning a value to a type...