On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 17:38 Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>

> > I'll also use this opportunity to ping on the topic of resurrecting the
> > Guacamole Twitter account - any further thoughts/discussion on this?
> >

> I think the main issue with Twitter is that there can be only one set of
> credentials. AFAIK, we can't have a project account to which various people
> have permission to post without sharing a username/password. Other than
> that, I would have nothing against a project Twitter account, though I'm
> not sure I would find occasion to post to it except at release time. I do
> see other Apache projects with a PMC-wide twitter, so it should be
> doable...
>
> Are you familiar with any way to share a Twitter account without having to
> share credentials?

Admittedly, no, I don't know if a great way to do this.  I did stumble
across this:

https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/tweetdeck-teams

Looks like it may be doable there, and we'd just have to have someone  be
the primary account holder and hold the credentials, and that person could
grant access to others?

-Nick