Hi Mike,

Regarding redirection after CAS authentication, just to test I removed the
jdbc extension and launched the application. After CAS authentication the
same error (as I've previously shown) is thrown which makes me think
there's something up with CAS module.

Yes, I'm using 0.9.13 for everything. MySQL extension, schema, CAS, Guac
client, server,  all are retrieved from github.

Thanks.

Regards
Kaushik