Hi Nick,

I followed your instructions to the letter (except used mysql but doesnt
matter) and the error persists.

I checked the developer console like you suggested and found the api call
which generates the error.

*VM170:1 POST http://poc1.dyndns-at-work.com:8080/guacamole/api/tokens
<http://poc1.dyndns-at-work.com:8080/guacamole/api/tokens> 500 ()*
*(anonymous) @ VM170:1*
*(anonymous) @ angular.js:9902*
*m @ angular.js:9703*
*f @ angular.js:9415*
*(anonymous) @ angular.js:13292*
*$eval @ angular.js:14547*
*$digest @ angular.js:14363*
*$apply @ angular.js:14652*
*(anonymous) @ angular.js:1458*
*e @ angular.js:4219*
*d @ angular.js:1456*
*xc @ angular.js:1476*
*Od @ angular.js:1370*
*(anonymous) @ angular.js:26419*
*j @ jquery.js:3094*
*fireWith @ jquery.js:3206*
*ready @ jquery.js:3412*
*I @ jquery.js:3428*

The internal server error occurs in the /api/tokens.

How do you think I should proceed from here?

Also there's a major information I might have left out. I have been setting
all this up in Docker. Not using the docker file provided in the github as
I'm building on an arm architecture. It needs slightly different settings.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kaushik Srinivasan