Yes, I am aware of the logout issue. It's actually not necessarily specific to
Guacamole - many applications that add SSO authentication in have trouble with
the other SSO - Single Sign Out.  Kind of on my list of things to look at - see
if there's some way to override the logout button/location from the CAS module
such that the logout could be redirected to the CAS logout URL.
In the meantime, you should be able to go to the CAS logout URL
(https://server/cas/logout) and then when you go back to the Guacamole page it
should detect that your ticket is no longer valid and push you back to the CAS
page.
-Nick

On Thursday, July 27, 2017, 8:36:47 PM EDT, Kaushik Srinivasan