+1 to this recommendation. It has been a bit confusing keeping track of
versions. The Apache HAWQ version update is fairly simple. Now is the time
to make such an update. I imagine it will get harder the more time passes
on and the more the community grows.

This will impact Jira versioning for our upcoming Apache HAWQ incubating
release. I will take care of that as part of the release process.

Thanks,
-=e

--
*Ed Espino*