I can't find back the article where it is explained why software developers are no good at graphic/color design (it was very instructive...), so I think using a professional company like you did is a good idea.

Btw, will https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12492480/H.gif be the avatar for twitter account...? If such, it would be nice to have HBASE written down the big H as baseline.

Eric

On 01/09/11 21:02, Andrew Purtell wrote:
From: Ted Dunning<tdunn...@maprtech.com>

Oh lordie, let's not.  Logo discussions drown out everything else and never
result in getting a better logo.
At most, how about just having an up or down vote on this one logo.  Then
everybody can get on with something important.

+1

Best regards,

         - Andy

Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. - Piet Hein (via
Tom White)