Some followup:

+ I pushed up this release to maven repository as SNAPSHOTs.   Would be
interested if these published artifacts are useable at all; in particular,
does our new hbase-client 'work' (i.e. does it make it so you can go
against hbase cluster w/o having to put the world of hbase on your
classpath).  See:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/hbase/

+ I am moving all 0.95.0 issues to 0.95.1 (slowly).

+ Above I call the release a "Developer Release".  In the past we referred
to these types of releases as "Development" Series releases.  Let us use
the old terminology instead.  It is a better description (I added section
on hbase versions to upgrades section in refguide:
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase.versioning).

Any +1s out there?

St.Ack