On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 4:42 PM, lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org> wrote:

> + known coprocessor interfaces. For example right now a coprocessor can
> use everything on HRegion. We need to distill what's useful into an
> interface.

We started this with Environment and the HTable wrapper as an example of
how to wrap an interface for CPs. At the end of the day we can't stop a
coprocessor from accessing internal objects and calling their methods
directly until HBASE-4047. (Maybe that makes the 1.0 list?)

Related, paring down the coprocessor interfaces to only intercept RPC based
actions and move everything else to plugins.

   - Andy

(via Tom White)