Thanks Andy. Will help you better with releases.
I had done some testing of RC last week. But sorry forgot to vote as I was
very much busy with some personal stuff and travels.
Late +1 from me as well.

Downloaded checked signature.
Done some manual testing on labels and acl
Ran tests.
All good

Anoop

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014, lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org> wrote:
> Resending... Looks like first attempt did not go through (still Apache
email issues?).

or getting three kids to agree which song from Frozen is the best :)

> All jokes aside, this *is* a problem. With the goal of more frequent
releases release verification needs to be a smooth process.
> I do not know how to fix it, but if we all could just remember to test a
release (and a simple verification does not take much time) that'd help.

> I take some of the blame. And I'll weasel an excuse: HBaseCon. :)
>
> Please reconsider Andy. It's not always fun, but it's important service
to the community.

> -- Lars

sufficiently that not even simple package verification is time worth
spending.

>> On May 12, 2014, at 10:47 AM, Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Too late I already put out the artifacts. I thought the release vote is
lazy consensus. If you would like me to resign as RM for 0.98 I will.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12326505

Hein