Weirdly enough I find that I have to agree with Andrew.

First, how do you get time in units smaller than a ms?
Second clock skew becomes an issue.
Third, which clock are you using? The client machine? The RS? And then how do
you synchronize each of the RS to be within a ms of each other?
Correct me if I’m wrong but NTP doesn’t give that close of a sync.

Sorry, but really, not a good idea.

If you want this… you can store the temporal data as a column.

Time really is relative.