Hi,

Am 13.03.2015 um 12:05 schrieb Akmal Abbasov:
> My initial choice was to use VPN, but I couldn’t find any related information.

well, I think that's because hbase or hadoop has nothing to do with vpn.
It's completely independent. Just configure a VPN for the all machines
in cluster A and cluster B (thus at least master A can access master B
and vice versa*) and do the normal hbase stuff. E.g. cluster replication
or exportSnapshot.

It's not different than a setup for VPN and mysql, or cassandra etc.

Best wishes,

Wilm

*) of course the vpn is much more complicate in a real world
application, as the application server has to access the resp. masters,
all machines in one cluster and the clients has to access the
application servers etc..