A perf evaluation for dev use is what I am thinking. Needed: A showing there
are not perf regressions when MOB is included but not enabled. Very nice to
have: A showing there are not perf regressions for value sizes not in the MOB
sweet spot when MOB is enabled. Nice to have: A showing of perf improvement for
value sizes in the MOB sweet spot when MOB is enabled. Happy to pitch in on all
of these.