bq. collect statistics to blacklist some RSs with high failure rate

The metadata would help pinpoint the regions which consistently fail split
(merge) in the recent past. The failure could be due to corrupt HFile(s) or
other reason.
Having the statistics would also help normalizer avoid the following
scenario:

region R gets split into R1 and R2
size of R1 and R2 decreases due to expiration of data
R1 and R2 get merged into R'
more data comes into R', resulting in split, again

Cheers