Fun times.

1) Turns out our 1.3-IT jobs have been running against branch-1.2.
Don't know how long, but as long as we have history.

2) I deleted the failing-since-august 1.2-IT job.

3) I renamed the passing 1.3-IT job that runs against branch-1.2 to be
the 1.2-IT job

4) I copied the now renamed 1.2-IT job and made a 1.3-IT job that runs
against branch-1.3

I kicked off jobs after all this shuffling. We'll see how it goes.