I grabbed one of the items Chris pointed me towards:

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/5991/

If you download the archived artifacts as a zip, it's ~61MiB. If you
uncompressed that zip file, you get ~1.3GiB of logs.

I'm going to try to grab a couple more to make sure it's consistently test logs.

--
Sean